Looking for tool holding arbor for a Hendy 2B h-mill

I'm hoping to find a tool holding arbor for a Hendy 2B universal horizontal mill. I suppose I can't get picky, but 1" diameter would be good.

I'd appreciate any information or advice. I mean besides forget it.

TIA, Fred Klingener

Reply to
Fred Klingener

Lots of people here might be able to help you if they knew what the spindle taper is. Do you? If so, you might post it. If, on the other hand, it's some rare spindle unique to that particular mill, you may have a long search.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

John, Thanks for the response. Everyone who has looked at the machine and measured it (mainly, I think, by trying some standard arbors that were lying around or holding up a scale to it), thinks it's an odd-ball. I was sent on this mission in vain hope that we could avoid trying to make our own.

I'll try to get better data and ask better questions.

Cheers, Fred Klingener

Reply to
Fred Klingener

Reply to