M14x1 and M12x1 nuts and bolts

Any ideas where one can get these in Canada?
Thanks
John
Reply to
John Kulczycki
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 21:02:37 -0800 (PST), with neither quill nor qualm, John Kulczycki quickly quoth:
Try your local hydraulics/bearings/material handling/industrial supply store, John.
-- Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in getting up every time we do. -- Confucius
Reply to
Larry Jaques