Machining HSS

Yes, and it was a pricey option too, cost $73.00 extra. One of the reasons for that is the Teclock ($$$$) dial indicator they use. The accessories sheet they sent recently, after my chuck query, has that indicator going for $57.00 from them. It would actually cost more from Enco.

It came >

Reply to
oparr

O.K. Mine came with a Japanese one back around 1972 or so. (Before the really cheap Chinese ones became common on the market.

Mine comes in hand from time to time, so it is still mounted on mine. I have enough other ones around to not absolutely need that one.

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols