Machining powdery plastic

Hell where I live, the septic tank is about 100 feet from the well. Someone told me you only rent beer but I think I'm renting to own.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

No, Corian is an acrylic based product, Avonite is polyester based ( fibreglass resin). They really do not smell the same.

Originally Dupont's Corian was the only acrylic based product, the others were all polyester. As I understand it, Dupont's patent expired ,so now there are other acrylic based solid surface materials.

Will

Reply to
Will

Handy in a drought though :-)

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

:) :) I think Harold is still rubbing his eyes, or figgering I'm being impostered, from my civilized response. Sheeit, I'm rubbing *my* eyes!

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Avonite has both polyester and acrylic products. ...lew... (graduate of their instalation course)

Reply to
Lew Hartswick

Apropos, I guess, of Duponts patent expiration.

Haven't done solid surface in a while, used to do alot of forming.

Will

Reply to
Will