Blue paper towels

--We use so many of 'em that we buy them two bundles a month from Costco. Chalk it up to two incontinent doggies (!!!) and my shop. So today I went back to get more but Costco has discontinued the item! Anyone know of a big chain store that still carries this item? I'd order them over the web but I'm thinking shipping items that bulky would be a killer extra charge.. Suggestions?

Reply to
steamer

Rex B

================ In Coffeyville (Kansas) you can get these at O'Riley and AutoZone autoparts [also automotive section of Wal-Mart].

Unka' George (George McDuffee) .............................. Only in Britain could it be thought a defect to be "too clever by half." The probability is that too many people are too stupid by three-quarters.

John Major (b. 1943), British Conservative politician, prime minister. Quoted in: Observer (London, 7 July 1991).

Reply to
F. George McDuffee

I buy them in center pull boxes from local hardware stores. Home Depot and Lowes carry them.

They go under the name "Shop Towels in a Box".

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Check Costco.Com and see if they'll still have them in the "Business Delivery" warehouse, just not in all the stores anymore. You know how it is when you walk in the door, it's easy to get up to the $150 minimum if you make a list and order from them quarterly.

Check to see if there's a Kimberly Clark or Scott warehouse nearby. Full cases and/or pallet quantities required.

There are E-Bay and Google Shopping hits when I did a quick search - some might actually be a decent deal.

-->--

Reply to
Bruce L. Bergman

If you mean bundles instead of just singles: Sam's Club.

Reply to
Richard J Kinch

Uline is a darned good place to deal with for boxes and packing materials as well as the rags and wipers. Yes, it's mail order but things seem to arrive quickly (well stocked) and without the shipping charges eating you alive.

The only negative is that once you order, you get a good sized catalog in your mail box every couple of weeks...gets a little old. Watch their specials....when they finally hit something you can use on special, you can save a TON of money on it.

Koz

Reply to
Koz

Have your dogs urine checked for high glucose levels if they haven't seen a vet in a while.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch

I get a Uline catalog every two weeks and one with every order. I never use the catalog.........always order online. Like you said they ship quickly and they even called me when I placed an order for some staples I don't normally order. Yep it was a mistake on my part! A good company. Steve

Reply to
Steve Peterson

When I noticed a change in Puppy's urinary procedure, I had her checked and sure enough, Urinary Tract Infection. Ten days of antibiotic and another check four days latter and everything is fine. BTW, those plastic glasses sealed in plastic bags that the motels use, make ideal sample collection and transportation containers. My Veterinary Tech. was impressed with my methods. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

--Fear not; they're checked regularly. But when it gets cold the ones with rotten eyesight won't go out the doggy door and prefer to 'gift' us with puddles, etc...

Reply to
steamer

Everybody here is getting to be a bad influence ;) to many free catalogs, first kbc now this.... what's next....

mike

Reply to
Michael S

We were manufacturing a product with an odd shape and I ordered special shipping boxes from them. No problem with the company but they do send out a lot of catalogs. I felt bad throwing the old ones out. every two months or so.

John

Reply to
John

Where I grew up, people were thankful for free catalogs, they sure beat corn cobs. Gerry :-)} London, Canada

Reply to
Gerald Miller

Easily solved with lead applied at high velocity to the cranial cavity. You might prefer to do this outside as it makes a mess of the kitchen.

Reply to
Mike

On Wed, 06 Dec 2006 09:56:42 +0000, with neither quill nor qualm, Mike quickly quoth:

Have 'em go outside and dig their own hole, first. (Yeah, I know you were talking about a mere slap upside the haid, but a guy with two new barkers next door can dream of justice, can't he?)

- Press HERE to arm. (Release to detonate.) -----------

Reply to
Larry Jaques

That is what I have. Almost got another dispenser when they ran out of refills. Someone found the source of rolls and wiped them out. They (Sams) got some in the next day when I mentioned it to a stock person.

They now have a very large facility and have plenty of stock.

Martin

Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member.

Rex B wrote:

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn

--That's evil and we're not. We're running a critter 'retirement home' not an abattoire..

Reply to
steamer