Meanwhile in my beloved Chicago...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/harrowing-details-murder-pregnant-teen-revealed-suspects-court/story?idc100034

Shred and burn after reading: https://www.ccleaner.com/

It was my evil doppelganger...

On Fri, 17 May 2019 19:35:42 -0500, Ignoramus6239
Hey, that kind of gruesome insanity can happen anywhere, Iggy. Don't attribute it to Chicago. Besides, despite all the bluster, Chicago ranks only 10th among US cities in murder rate. St. Louis and Cleveland are far worse.
--
Ed Huntress

I regularly go to the worst locations in Chicago. It is ok. But in those worst locations, I cannot even leave chains on my semi trucks if they are parked on the streets. The chains are stolen for scrap immediately. We take chains inside or leave someone to guard them.