MetalPro Ironworker Questions

Hi, I run a small welding a fabricating shop and I'm thinking about purchasing a MetalPro brand 40 ton Ironworker. Has anybody here had any experience with this particular brand? Good or bad, I'm interested in hearing. I've used a Scotchman before and I know it's a high quality machine, but unfortunately, out of my price range currently.

Thanks for the responses, Jim

James Walsh Jr.