Reply to
retroteckh

http://cgi/ebay/wsebayISAPI.dll?Veiwitem&item=7531533992&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:1Buyer pays postage. It looks brand new to me.

Reply to
retroteckh

http://cgi.ebay/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?VeiwItem&item=7531553992&ssPageName+ADME:B:LC:US:1

Reply to
retroteckh

Okay, you posted this 3 times, where once is usually enough, AND you misspelled the link in so many ways it would take a very dedicated person (like myself -why do I even bother?) to decipher it.

With an ebay feedback of 8 you don't exactly strike me as a spammer/troll/other obnoxious person so the advise is:

- post only once, starting the subject with "FA:"

- BEFORE you hit send, copy the link you are trying to post into a browser and check if the right page comes up.

Other than that, it seems a nice enough item, so good luck.

Hans

Reply to
Hans van Dongen

So what is it? A facemill missing the carbide inserts?

Reply to
AL

http://cgi/ebay/wsebayISAPI.dll?Veiwitem&item=7531533992&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:1>> Buyer pays postage. It looks brand new to me.

[ ... ]

Well ... given the thoroughly garbled URL, I just went with the auction number (7531533992), and it comes out to be a white hard hat for me. :-)

Enjoy, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols

It is 553 and not 533 in the middle of the number.

I can't believe the orig>>>

http://cgi/ebay/wsebayISAPI.dll?Veiwitem&item=7531533992&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:1>>> Buyer pays postage. It looks brand new to me.

Reply to
AL

http://cgi/ebay/wsebayISAPI.dll?Veiwitem&item=7531533992&ssPageName=ADME:B:LC:1 [ ... ]

Thanks -- though too late for me to consider bidding on it or not. :-)

It *looks* like a shell end mill, and some (imperial) dimensions would have been helpful to see if they fit my arbors -- things like the bore diameter.

Agreed -- but it is all a part and parcel with the quality of the images. :-) I had to save them and then gamma adjust them to even be sure that they had the key needed for the shell aprbors, and to see that it was apparently reflections off the back face of the flutes rather than a partially populated insert shell mill. :-)

Thanks, DoN.

Reply to
DoN. Nichols