Milling tools and accessories

I have just bought a large Denbigh C milling machine. It seems to be in good condition, but it comes with no tools at all and I must admit to being a beginner in milling. Does anyone in Norfolk, - N.E. of Norwich, have any large, suitable items, horizontal or vertical, that they might want to sell cheap - or donate to a good cause? I have been round a few car boot sales and these sort of things seem to be getting a bit thin on the ground now.

It would be very nice to get operators a manual as up to now my only milling experience is trying to do it on my old Herbert lathe. It's a bit different! I could scan anything you might have.

Oh yes, I have to collect it and I wonder how much it weighs. It must be over a ton. Does anyone know? It does not have the standard fit double slotted bracing bar, I can't imagine with the size of the 3

3/8 inch over arm (pre- 1956) I will really need this.

Thanks for any info. Regards George.

Reply to
George

Just a heads up for anyone looking. Saw a couple of interesting items in the Dallas Craigslist

Van Norman Vertical Mill $750. Looked clean, complete, slightly smaller than a BP

9x37 table 5V spindle taper??

Logan 200 lathe, $200 I ought to buy this, but I'm full up on lathes

Couple of 9x20 Chinese lathes, $450 & $650

Reply to
Rex