Millport 10x50

Hi,

I have an opportunity to pick up a Millport 10x50 mill. The ways and bed are in excellent shape, as are the electrical components. The mill also has a 3 axis DRO.

The only problem is I have no idea what these things are worth. According to the owner, the mill is about 20 years old.

Is there a general rule of thumb as to acceptable pricing for these mills?

TIA, Rick Chamberlain

Reply to
Rick Chamberlain