Motor help request

I recently bought a cute little turret lathe with motor problems. I don't want to figure out what the idiot did to mess things up, this guy is world class, I am not up to it. What I would like to find is a 1 HP AC motor that is variable speed with dynamic braking and reversible. Thanks

Reply to
Kent Frazier

That would be a VFD-rated 1hp 3-phase motor and a 1h VFD.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Jim, What part of the jungle does that beast hang out? Thanks again, Kent

Reply to
Kent Frazier

Pete

Reply to
3t3d

I got my VFD here

seemed to have good prices when I was shopping.

Reply to
xray