MSC promo codes

As "valued customer" of Rutland, I just got a letter from its new
owners, MSC. As a new customer of theirs (actually I am an old customer
of theirs), I get 25% off my next 2 orders AND free shipping on my next
2 orders. The promo codes are RUTLAND25 and RUTLANDFF respectively.
No minimum was stated, but in the past I've run into a $25 minimum at MSC.
The fine print on the back says that the offers end at 11:30pm ET (no
date). An email to the letter's author clarified that the offers are
good through August 31, 2011.
Anyhow, it's possible that they verify that promo code users are indeed
former Rutland customers, but probably/maybe not. It's worth a try.
Bob
Reply to
Bob Engelhardt