My Grandfathers Tools Save the Day Again

Picture here:

Or the shorter link:
My grandfather's tools save the day again. I don't know how old that set of Gage blocks is, but it had one that was exactly the size I needed. Ordinarily I would use my big set of Gage blocks but the 0.050 is missing, and I couldn't build the size I needed without it. This set of Gage blocks might be as much as a hundred years old. Thanks Dad.

Reply to
Bob La Londe