My Grandfathers Tools Save the Day Again

Picture here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid &68361443188557&set=a.456639824360741&type=3&comment_id&68370749854293&notif_id68504315680302&notif_tedback_reaction_generic&ref=notif
Or the shorter link: https://tinyurl.com/y48adge4
My grandfather's tools save the day again. I don't know how old that set of Gage blocks is, but it had one that was exactly the size I needed. Ordinarily I would use my big set of Gage blocks but the 0.050 is missing, and I couldn't build the size I needed without it. This set of Gage blocks might be as much as a hundred years old. Thanks Dad.