My Dalton lathe

Recently picked up this late, just learning how to use it any info on no model number Tag any info on it would be greatly appreciated thank you

Jay

replying to Jay, DotWeb wrote: Since it is an old late machine so of course, it would be durable.... you can't find such powerful machine today.

One thing I will say that the set up needs more space for clearly doing anything.

Reply to
DotWeb