My metalworking project for today (gun related)

Nothing fancy, drilled and tapped a bunch of holes down the center of some .25 x .550 aluminum extrusion on .50" spacing. All holes tapped 8-32 on this one.

Just a place to screw in my cleaning brushes, jags, and mops.

I'll do something similar for the muzzleloading accessories and also do another one with

12-28 studs loctited in for my dewey rod end stuff.

Wes

Reply to
Wes