name or source for this kind of lock?

I'm looking for off-the-shelf components for the cam-locking harware used in shipping container doors, heavy trailers, etc. Not that exact application, for something similar but smaller. I have failed so far in even coming up with good search terms, nevermind finding actual products. thanks

Bob

Reply to
Bob Powell

Rossco in Oshawa

Like this?

Kevin Gallimore

Reply to
axolotl

Hey Bob,

Try:

Take care.

Brian Lawson, Bothwell, Ontario

Reply to
Brian Lawson

If Austin Hardware does not have it its probably not made. They have retail stores / distributors nationnwide and a great free catalog.

Visit my website:

expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.

Reply to
Roy

Guys, thanks for the great links. "Multi-point cam-action lock" nails it. Some nice product images to copy...

Bob

Reply to
Bob Powell