nearly free - respirator cartriges

from a box of stuff I'm getting rid of - pkg of two unopened cartriges marked "willson replacement cartriges CP-R21 for CP-122115 respirator - they
are round cylinders threaded to screw into the respirator - look like they have activated carbon - if someone needs them, $6 will cover postage, contact me off the list per instructions below
--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email