Speed-Feed Calculators on Ebay

Ran across a Speed-Feed calculator on Ebay. Says it's for milling. Might be able to use it for turning as well. Buy it now price is $10, although the ad mentions that there is a "good supply" and sort of implies that a quantity order might be discounted. I was going to email them to see what the discount might be for 10 or 20. The item number is 230067477977 or you can search for speed-feed. Dan

Reply to
Dan

How did you get so many of these? It's ok to admit that you have something metal related to sell. Randy

Reply to
Randy Replogle

Dan: Thanks for the notice. I've got one coming.

Reply to
Stuart & Kathryn Fields

I bought a few of them at the Buckley Olde Engine show about 7 or 8 years ago for a buck a pop. At the time I was more interested that it said McDonald Douglass since I was a former phantom phixer.

Wes S

Reply to
clutch