New Advanced Damascus Patterning CD and DVD for Bladesmiths and Metalsmiths

After much preparation and fine tuning, we are finally ready for general release and are ready to ship NOW. This state of the art CD and DVD tutorial comes complete with numerous charts, diagrams and photos. The most unique features are my special clay modeling diagrams of damascus patterns and the real shop footage of me forging and finishing a wide variety of basic and exotic damascus patterns. For more information contact us at

. Thanks. Sincerely, J.D. Smith ABS MS

Reply to
J.D. Smith