First Damascus knife

Ok, here we go, this is a link to my first damascus blade. It's made from
1065 and A203E, it has 192 layers with a modified ladder pattern. The
handle is Red deer antler, the guard and pommel is brass. I engraved a deer
hoof print on the pommel. The sheath was something I threw together to help
protect the blade till I could get it to the customer. Any comments,
suggestions and orders more than welcome. TomNBandera

tomsmith694us
Thanks, I'll be posting more as I finish them. T
Reply to
tomsmith694us