First Damascus knife

Ok, here we go, this is a link to my first damascus blade. It's made from 1065 and A203E, it has 192 layers with a modified ladder pattern. The
handle is Red deer antler, the guard and pommel is brass. I engraved a deer hoof print on the pommel. The sheath was something I threw together to help protect the blade till I could get it to the customer. Any comments, suggestions and orders more than welcome. TomNBandera
http://www.tsphotography.net/runninghorseforge.html

Nice!
Thanks, I'll be posting more as I finish them. T