Nitro shells in damascus barrel shotgun

You guys are give me very bad advice. I wrote two mon months ago hasving the concern for using modern shot shells in the old damnascus balleled shotgun made in old country and made and used by my uncle. I got nothing but encouragements to keep shootiong since the old barrels are stronger and accurater. Whover suggeste d the 3.5" nitro was very much wrong and I am now left the hospital with badly scaring left hand from blowing up one barrels. Please people especially with the hollendays comeintg to be carfeful posting questions here on rcm. I try to help with answers but when AI need help I get hurt. My stupid kid neighbor says karma but I say whT?

i CAQNT RUN THE PAINT BRUSHER NOW SO will have to go back to KMArt to work for extra christmas money this year for Hilde and the boys. My uncle merkel's shotgun prototyper gun is twisted klike a corkingscrewer and the wood forearm flying hit me in the crotch when it blew up! My sons will keep selling the machines and tooling but the cuemaking is stopped for awhile more. Please my friends don't listen to everythi9ng you read here, Thank you. Al Al Babin & Sons ISO 9000 compiaint job shop. Tebuilding and refurbishments to machine tools and repairs. KMart Bristol cashier register 12. Custom pool cues and covers now taking order for Fall '08 delivers.

Reply to
Honest A Babin

First off, if anybody gave you encouragement towards shooting a gun like that iwth modern high power shells was indeed giving you bad advice but you have to remember that you got free advice from a place where the subject was offtipic and not necessarily correct because of this. It would have been a lot better to have the advice come from the local gunshop where they are knowledgable about guns and are interested in their customers not being hurt by such things. Old guns in general weren't built to the standards of today's guns and ammo and that is common sense. That you got hurt by your own lack of common sense is more your problem. I'll also note that your name is pretty much not liked around this group die to nasty things done by that person to those on the group. Whether you were the person that actually got that bad name is irrelevant as there are those that just don't care and anybody named Babin or variations of that name gets the scorn from some members of the group and they wish the individual all the pain that they can.

Bob May

Sounds like a good place for you, "honest" Al...

Reply to
Don Bruder

Sorry about that. Under our double-refund policy (NA on political advice transactions), please accept two of our "Fluid Secrets" free of charge.

  1. Brake fluid is really good for cleaning bugs off your car.
  2. Tapping fluid will cure an upset stomach.

Oh, and get well soon!

Wayne, RCM Customer Service Department

Reply to
wmbjk

gunshop where they are knowledgable about guns and are interested in their customers not being hurt by such things. <

The local gun guys won't talk to me since I sold them the rebuild Southwend latheturner for thei business. Comlain like babies about the changegears making too much clatter. I said to remove and turn each gear around would quiet rebuild lather. They said to stick up the 4200 which is no money for rebuilded 9X28 model A southbend. My own first real lather was a colchester which I pounded wood wedges under the top levers to keep in gears. I didn't wind cause I made money turning out prototype pool cues and micropolish of hardened precision gage parts for a welknown new english toolmaker. I go tto KMArt to staryt my shift now but will remember the rcm maimbers and what they did to me again this chridtmas I' am here to help but get the stick for mthanks. Al H W Babin & Sons ISO9000 sertified job shop. Better than factory new Rebuiding and repaqir of machine tools. Custom pool cues and covers to keep the leaves out in winter.

Reply to
Honest A Babin

Great Wayne! LOL

Reply to
John

I suppose that everyone knows that this is a troll. There was no thread on Damascus shotgun barrels.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I don't know about brake fluid, but at the shop we use a nasty solvent that comes in a spray can called CRC BrakeClean to do everything from cleaning oil and grease off the shop floor to killing the hornets that live under car covers and such. Kills anything smaller than a dog pretty much on contact.

Reply to
woodworker88

So, this is like a meta-troll parody of an ebay scammer, or what? I'm sure that at some level it's funny or something?

Reply to
Dave Hinz