Nitro shells in damascus barrel shotgun? Bad advise on RCM

You guys are give me very bad advice. I wrote mon months ago hasving the concern for using modern shot shells in the old damnascus balleled shotgun made in old country and made and used by my uncle. I got nothing but encouragements to keep shootiong since the old barrels are stronger and accurater. Whover suggeste d the 3.5" nitro was very much wrong and I am now left the hospital with badly scaring left hand from blowing up one barrels. Please people especially with the hollendays comeintg to be carfeful posting questions here on rcm. I try to help with answers but when AI need help I get hurt. My stupid kid neighbor says karma but I say whT?

i CAQNT RUN THE PAINT BRUSHER NOW SO will have to go back to KMArt to work for extra christmas money this year for Hilde and the boys. My uncle merkel's shotgun prototyper gun is twisted klike a corkingscrewer and the wood forearm flying hit me in the crotch when it blew up! My sons will keep selling the machines and tooling but the cuemaking is stopped for awhile more. Please my friends don't listen to everythi9ng you read here,

The local gun guys won't talk to me since I sold them the rebuild Southwend latheturner for thei business. Comlain like babies about the changegears making too much clutter. I said to remove and turn each gear around would quiet rebuild lather. They said to stick up the 4200 which is no money for rebuilded 9X28 model A southbend. My own first real lather was a colchester which I pounded wood wedges under the top levers to keep in gears. I didn't wind cause I made money turning out prototype pool cues and micropolish of hardened precision gage parts for a welknown new english toolmaker. I go tto KMArt to staryt my shift now but will remember the rcm maimbers and what they did to me again this chridtmas I' am here to help but get the stick for mthanks. Thank you. Al Al Babin & Sons ISO 9000 compiaint job shop. Tebuilding and refurbishments to machine tools and repairs. KMart Bristol cashier register 12. Custom pool cues and covers now taking order for Fall '08 delivers.

Reply to
Honest A Babin

Hmmmmm.

Pete Stanaitis

--------------------

H> You guys are give me very bad advice.

Reply to
spaco

?????

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Al, we are all preying for you and hope you are bettered soon.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

That'll teach you to listen to altavoz or his minions.

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Newbies on RCM probably won't get this. It is obviously a joke. The "real" Al Babin would not compose or send such a message.

[...]

Robert Swinney

Al's spelling and diction aren't that good. Did Ali Babin ever do jail time for his misdeeds?

-Carl

Reply to
Carl Byrns

Reply to
Mark F

Al, you gotta lubricate those Damascus barrels, you forgot the part about pounding a slug of soap in it. Remember, something soft like Ivory, and push it about six inches past the front end of the shell.

Snow works too, but it's not as reliable..

John

Reply to
JohnM

Nah. the gray paint from the reconditioning job will protect the barrel. Works for lathes, so it must work for guns.

Mark Rand RTFM

Reply to
Mark Rand

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com...

Carl, you know we're never supposed to say the A*****z name here - he might return. Now you'll have to go out and swing a black cat at midnight.

They were interesting times, though, weren't they.

John Martin

Reply to
John Martin

You were told NOT to shoot modern ammo any stronger than AA trap loads in it..AFTER having it checked out by a competent gunsmith.

Sucks to be you.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch