First knife finished this year

I finally got back to doing some work on knives. I started this one
last year and just got it finished. The steel is 1095. The handle is
mulberry. No bolster on this one. It is just under 7 inches overall
length

pictures posted here.
ron
Reply to
r payne
Very nice! What was the blade before you turned it into a knife?
Steve Kramer "PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography Chiang Mai, Thailand
steve
Very attractive. It reminds me of a wood craving knife.
Reply to
deowll
Prior to being a knife it was a bar of 1095. Some time back I decided to buy some known steel for knives rather than guess. I still play some with found steel.
ron
Reply to
r payne
Cool! :)