First knife finished this year

I finally got back to doing some work on knives. I started this one last year and just got it finished. The steel is 1095. The handle is
mulberry. No bolster on this one. It is just under 7 inches overall length
http://www.geocities.com/son_of_bluegrass/recent.html
pictures posted here.
ron

Very nice! What was the blade before you turned it into a knife?
Steve Kramer "PhotoEnvisions" Freelance Photography Chiang Mai, Thailand http://www.photoenvisions.com

Very attractive. It reminds me of a wood craving knife.

" snipped-for-privacy@seatraveler.com" wrote:

Prior to being a knife it was a bar of 1095. Some time back I decided to buy some known steel for knives rather than guess. I still play some with found steel.
ron

Cool! :)
Alvin in AZ