Forging vid

Hey guys,
I just posted a new video to youtube. Check out the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_LA_R4ifYk

It is some ptretty wild stuff from back when i think everybody worked
harder, eat less and died real early. I think they also suffered back problems.
Andrew Molinaro
Artisans of the Anvil
Holy sh*t! That's intense! Charles
Andrew Molinaro wrote:

It's incredible that that many people can work so close together all swinging a sledge hammer without taking sombodys head off or interfering with each other. That is precision at it's finest.
GA

">

interfering
...Ah, but how many fell by the wayside perfecting the timing?
AWEM