Forging vid

Hey guys,

I just posted a new video to youtube. Check out the link

It is some ptretty wild stuff from back when i think everybody worked harder, eat less and died real early. I think they also suffered back problems.

Andrew Molinaro

Artisans of the Anvil

Reply to
Andrew Molinaro

Chilla

It's incredible that that many people can work so close together all swinging a sledge hammer without taking sombodys head off or interfering with each other. That is precision at it's finest.

GA

Reply to
Kyle J.

">

everybody worked

interfering

...Ah, but how many fell by the wayside perfecting the timing?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson