Power hammer

Hey guys,
I posted a video of the hammer I am selling. Click the link and then have fun making fun of me smacking the dies together at the beginning of the
video. I wasn't used to the radius of the dies and I was hitting too hard. Kind of embarrasing but funny all the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY02NExA9Pk
Andrew
Now that was awsome! A pleasure and an education to watch. You cheated by using the power hammer but we'll let that go. Very cool video. Got any more? Is it possible to download that?
GA