Does this come under our subject.

Passed on from the RailwayCanal group.
Interesting engineering half way through. 8^)
Dave Croft
8^)
Warrington
Maintaining the O/T theme, go here
click the picture of the Lancaster. Then click on the sites home page while the music plays. It sends a tingle up your spine. F5 repeats the tingle. I know this link has been posted before but I think it bears repetition.
John
Reply to
John
here
and click the picture of the Lancaster. Then click on the sites home
Reverting to an engine theme, how's this for a rebuild?
on Kim, how are yours coming along?
John
Reply to
John
S-o-o-o, they didn't bury Michael Jackson after all, but preserved him as a puppet.
Quite appropriate really ;o))
Regards,
Kim Siddorn
Reply to
kimsiddorn
I don't remember the specific episode, but I do remember the series.
The engine plate would almost certainly have "Gardener" stamped on it, and the engine breakdown would have originally occurred between 5pm and 6pm.
Yeah! I know.....Sad!
Regards, Dave Carter.
Reply to
D.J.Carter