Another Hi-Lo Oooops

Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

You're fired!!!
Dave
Reply to
dav1936531
About $172,000. ouch. Karl
Reply to
kfvorwerk
Bumping one leg should not take out a whole warehouse. Doesn't look like anything was secured. Duh!!
snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.> Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related. >
Reply to
RoyJ
that's awful. incredible. i said, out loud, "ooooohhhhhhh ssssshhhhhiiiiiittttt!!!!" several months ago someone posted a link to a video of a warehouse full racks of soda collapsing. it was another one where you watch with your mouth open. anyone know what that link is? would be interesting to see it again.
b.w.
Reply to
William Wixon
these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think someone posted this link here months ago.

William Wixon
You guys do recall the German fork-lift training video?
RBnDFW
I have never seen that one before. Hilarious! Dave
Reply to
dav1936531
On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:01:16 -0600, the infamous RBnDFW scrawled the following:
I'll bet they use a sturdier shelving solution next time, huh?
If I were CocaCola, I'd have fired the entire crew.
Yeah, that's a classic!
-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson
Reply to
Larry Jaques
Well...they claim that Russian males are drunks.......
"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves, but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post, listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02 worth."
Reply to
Gunner Asch