Another Hi-Lo Oooops

Not strictly metal working, but certainly industrial safety related.

You're fired!!! Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

About $172,000. ouch. Karl

Reply to
kfvorwerk

Reply to
RoyJ

that's awful. incredible. i said, out loud, "ooooohhhhhhh ssssshhhhhiiiiiittttt!!!!" several months ago someone posted a link to a video of a warehouse full racks of soda collapsing. it was another one where you watch with your mouth open. anyone know what that link is? would be interesting to see it again.

b.w.

Reply to
William Wixon

these guys are good. they're laughing and joking. i'd be paralyzed in horror, in terror. this is the video i was wondering about. i think someone posted this link here months ago.

William Wixon

You guys do recall the German fork-lift training video?

RBnDFW

I have never seen that one before. Hilarious! Dave

Reply to
dav1936531

On Tue, 03 Nov 2009 09:01:16 -0600, the infamous RBnDFW scrawled the following:

I'll bet they use a sturdier shelving solution next time, huh?

If I were CocaCola, I'd have fired the entire crew.

Yeah, that's a classic!

-- "To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." -- Thomas Jefferson

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Well...they claim that Russian males are drunks.......

"IMHO, some people here give Jeff far more attention than he deserves, but obviously craves. The most appropriate response, and perhaps the cruelest, IMO, is to simply killfile and ignore him. An alternative, if you must, would be to post the same standard reply to his every post, listing the manifold reasons why he ought to be ignored. Just my $0.02 worth."

Reply to
Gunner Asch