New blade

The blade material itself looks good , stamped along the length "made in Germany" . The weld looks exceptional , straight fit-up , narrow HAZ ,
and the sides are very nicely ground . If this band performs as well as I suspect it will I'll be ordering a couple more from the same supplier . BTW , this blade cost me under 22 bucks , which is a very good price for an M42 bimetal band .
--
Snag
Yes , I'm old