new toys

I have been very good to myself. I just pickup a hypertherm 380 plasma cutter and a miller 175 mig welder. You haven't cut metal until you have used a plasma cutter. You haven't had a orgasm until you used a plasma cutter. michael

Reply to
mact34

Speaking of new toys...I was at the local county fair yesterday, and the big thing now is laser engraving of stone. Marble, bricks, granite etc. Some very nice artwork is engraved pixel by pixel on black marble for example.

Chuckle..some very ornate headstones with a photo of the deceased all done artsy fartsy in scrollwork and flowers etc.

Now...being the weird, twisted, bent and off the wall sort..I stood there thinking of all the other interesting combinations of pictures that could be engraved on ones final resting place marker....the statements one could leave behind, or how you would wish to be remembered....working over a machine, or flipping off the world, or perhaps something more ah...intimate.....

Gunner, pondering......

"Anyone who cannot cope with firearms is not fully human. At best he is a tolerable subhuman who has learned to wear shoes, bathe and not make messes in the house." With appologies to RAH..

Reply to
Gunner