odd motor odor

It is harder to piss me off, than you apparently think. In fact, I doubt that you can piss me off, no matter what you try.

I am not particularly embarrassed to admit that I retrofitted a Bridgeport CNC mill, or even that I mounted speakers on it, or even that I bought a used fridge at some point.

Now, you, seem to have "issues" about somebody asking where to get an oddball motor, foaming at the mouth and acting very upset when someone uses this newsgroup for its intended purpose.

Ignoramus15574

stop stop your killing me.

How is it that they portray english??? Something about context.

One russian asked me how I could work for such a suborn man (an EE).

I think that was the most concise sentence he ever said.

BTW those are the best type of jobs, right on the edge.

SW

Reply to
Sunworshipper

????

What's wrong with used appliances, refrigerators specifically? Do you think that they are somehow contaminated beyond cleaning? Contaminated with what?

Throwing away an appliance because it's used is silly. And brown.

And "used" plates, utensils? I don't get it. Have you ever eaten in a restaurant? Did you think that the plates were new?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

I haven't read the other replies yet but if it isn't a tefc motor, maybe hot dead mouse carcase.

Wes

Wes

Okay, then jerk that mother out of your cooler room and burn it in outside where it isn't going to taint your apples or whatever it is you grow. Problem solved :)

Wes

Reply to
Wes

Why do dogs like to eat cat scat? I seldom had to clean my cats litter box while Thor was around.

Wes

Reply to
Wes

OK, Bill. I just killfiled you so I won't see you again. goodbye.

Suggest you do the same for me and we won't annoy each other.

Good day

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

while Thor was

Because cats eat nearly a 100% meat or meat byproduct food..and their skat is rich in meat byproducts and is not fully digested.

Dogs while meat eaters...are generally fed food that is far less rich in meat ...lots of vegies in dog food, which is good..its good for them..but they love the extra "byproducts" in cat shit.

Which doesnt hurt them a bit (except for a bit too much kitty litter in their guts) and helps keep the cat box changing times a bit more..open.

While it grosses me out..having one of my dogs come up and give me a nice big kiss..and then having my eyes water after realizing by the smell..he has just be having an early afternoon brunch from the cat box..can be a bit....ah...trying....

GUnner

I am the Sword of my Family and the Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn everything you love, and kill every one of you. (Hebrew quote)

Reply to
Gunner Asch