OLDER HURCO HELP NEEDED (mb-1)

Greetings, I am in need of the correct procedure for preparing the control to send and recieve files to a pc. This is a Hurco mb-1 early 80's machine that was purchased at auction and the manuals that came with it do not mention the board (Hurco assy # 415-0415-001) that the 9 pin serial port is connected to. So I would assume that the machine was either upgraded at some point or these are not the correct manuals. I have done some googleing and had no luck finding this information for using this tape emulator board but did find that there are some very hurco savy folks in this group. The machine tape reader is working, but some times it takes 5 or more attempts to load the master tape. The cable that was connected to the serial port on the side of the machine control cabinet used pins 2,3,6&7, did not get to see the pc end. TIA Lino

Reply to
LONOFRE