OT Foredom

Hey everybody. Leaning on collective encyclopedia. I've emailed Foredom, but they're currently the black hole of information.

I scored Foredom Series 975. The motor plate shows 110v, .8a, 15,000rpm

It's mounted on a base, with a built-in speed control. There is also a reduction gear on the back end, so this motor can be used on either end, either through the reduction gear, or from the "standard" end.

The shafts are slotted, not solid with a flat.

I'm trying to find out what shaft would work with this particular model. It's not listed on their web site. Google is becoming less & less useful to me.

Thanks,

JHP

OBTW, major score at same flea market. With the exception of the large flywheel, a complete casting set for a Stuart #4, the #4 reversing gear, and their Twin Launch motor. $35.00. Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Reply to
John Hofstad-Parkhill