Available SS White 6500 micro abrasive blaster

I own one of these units in good working order. Minus the nozzle though seems to work fine using the plastic hose as a wide nozzle. I also have a small cabinet to go with it, aprox 14'' x 6", x 9" with arm holes and gaskets. The top glass must be replaced though its an easy size to fab from plastic or glass. Bottom of the unit has a port for a dust collector.

This unit is in excellent working order and has been tested. Unit is filled with a very very fine pinkish abrasive. This is used for small part deburring, dental work, fine bead blasting, polishing etc.

Reasonable offers on this unit will be taken. Unit retails for $2,000 but am willing to take much less of course.

If interested, please email me with your offer. Pictures are available and Im willing to ship at cost. If no interest, unit goes to the Visalia show in October.

Gunner "At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosphy of sniveling brats." -- P.J. O'Rourke

Reply to
Gunner