OT: GM Reinvention ad

For anyone who hasn't seen it, here's GM's new "reinvention" ad:

Even better, here's the YouTube spoof:

Food for thought: "We at GM have been screwing your tailpipe for 100 years. And now, with your help, and the inefficiency of the American government, we're going to screw you again."

I'm starting to love YouTube.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

"Tim Wescott" wrote: clip) they ran

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ As is THIS statement.

Reply to
Leo Lichtman

So I was repetitive. And redundant. And I said the same thing twice.

What of it, of it?

Reply to
Tim Wescott

Ed, you voted for Obama. Second thoughts?

Wes

Wes

Why would I have second thoughts, Wes? Do you know of someone who would be doing better?

There is nothing much anyone could do with GM. Whether it's worth keeping it from liquidation is a good question, but it's a toss-up AFAIC.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress