OT Gun ranges & lead contamination

This is an extensive article about lead poisoning from gun ranges. We almost don't have guns her in Australia but this might be interesting to
Americans in the group.
Glad I wash my hands after soft soldering!
<http://projects.seattletimes.com/2014/loaded-with-lead/1/

Ranges can be pretty filthy, and cleaning a firearm always makes a huge mess too.
There was one range around here that was basically fined out of business by a double crackdown by OSHA and the EPA.
The building was knocked down into a pile of lead dust and capped off with a new Mcdonalds. No joke. Somebody wanted the land, it was never about safety.