OT hot water unit heater

I am looking for a used ceiling hung hot water unit heater to be used with my outdoor wood stove to heat my shop. Does anyone have one in Minnesota? BTW it is 31 degrees outside with a chance of snow. Steve

Reply to
Sven

A truck radiator & a fan has more charactor than anything you can buy

Reply to
Wwj2110

I have a couple that leak that you can have for free.

Snow flurries last night, 29 this AM. I'm putting firing the wood stove to top priority in the new shop. I'm 50 miles west of 494 just off highway 12.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Awe come on Karl! Just do like I do and give all your money to Xcel! Greg Fargo, ND

Reply to
Greg O

Its 85 degrees here and it looks like half the world is on fire.

Erich Poway CA about midway between 2 fires

Reply to
Kathy and Erich Coiner

Karl Contact me about these heaters. Steve snipped-for-privacy@wcta.net take out the not

Reply to