OT: I need ISDN modems

Does anyone have any external ISDN modems they would part with? I need them to have 2 analog ports. I split ISDN lines into 2 voice lines and 1 on my modems is failing. I wouldn't mind stocking up as these will become obsolete.

(METALWORKING CONTENT: I had to drill new holes in shelf bracket to hold the modems)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I have an Ascend Pipeline 75 modem/router that you're welcome to. It was working when removed from service a little over a year ago.

Email me your address and a FedEx account number and I'll ship it to you on your account for free. Anything else will take some negotiating.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Check the local second hand stores. They seem to be cropping up in larger numbers.

Also check on

and see what they have. If there is something there you are interested in..email me and Ill see if I can get you a brother-in-law discount. Owners a buddy of mine.

They do the ebay thing..but Im in the warehouse every couple of weeks.

Gunner

"In my humble opinion, the petty carping levied against Bush by the Democrats proves again, it is better to have your eye plucked out by an eagle than to be nibbled to death by ducks." - Norman Liebmann

Reply to
Gunner

I also have an Ascend Pipeline 75 ISDN router that I would be happy to give away for the cost of shipping. It has all manuals and software but I do NOT see the power brick laying around anywhere. It was working fine when removed from service.

Reply to
Doug Smith

Doug, Please send me an e-mail address. (nice pix!)

Reply to
Tom Gardner

I have 2 3com 3c882 modems. One operates and one doesn't. The one that doesn't worked until one of my customers incorrectly flashed the firmware. The other one is being used, but will be taken out of service within a short period of time.

Chris

I shipped your pipe75 today. Look for it Mon or Tues.

Reply to
Jim Stewart