OT: Items in a metal box are cooler?

OK, Let's try this from another angle. I propose an experiment: 1) Get a metal box of suitable composition and size 2) Get two thermometers 3) Place one thermometer inside the metal box and one outside the box 4) Get a cat 5) Place the cat inside the box 6) Close the box

Now, there are four possibilities: a) The cat is alive and the temperature inside is lower than outside a) The cat is alive and the temperature inside is higher than outside a) The cat is dead and the temperature inside is lower than outside a) The cat is dead and the temperature inside is higher than outside

Please perform the experiment and report back on your findings.

================ e^iπ) The cat quantum-teleports up, up, up to the Heaviside Layer where it is reborn with an urge to lock a physicist in a box.

Reply to
Jim Wilkins

Our moon is tide locked, the same side is always facing the Earth. When the side we see is dark, then the other side is in sunlight.

Pink Floyd was wrong.

Reply to
David R. Birch

Our moon is tide locked, the same side is always facing the Earth. When the side we see is dark, then the other side is in sunlight.

Pink Floyd was wrong.

How do you KNOW that's true?

Just kidding, a friend tracked objects in space with this radar:

Jim Wilkins