OT: metal working question

I want to make a small, dime-sized circular saw blade out of 4 mil thick steel shim.

How would I get little teeth on there? I can use my Swiss Army knife scissors but it's arduous.

Better yet, is there such a thin blade already out there? I can buy miniature circular saw blades but none are 4 mils thick.

The thinnest razor saw I've found is 8 mils thick.

The purpose of this "saw" isn't to cut, but to scoop. I just prefer a circular saw because otherwise I'll be at this until the Sun runs out of hydrogen.

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1
[snip]

Scoop what exactly? What sort of material and what is the shape/dimension of the void to be scooped?

X-posted to rec.crafts.metalworking because that's where a lot of people with cutting/scooping expertise hang out.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.