OT - posted to a recycle list

I sent this to a free recycle list. The post was rejected. ==================================Offered: Surplus crude oil left over from a drilling operation.
New surplus. This isn't used or old throw away crank case oil. This is new, clean, and ready to distill. Suitable for lubrication, distilling to make motor fuel or heating oil. Some propane and methane content for home heating or cooking.
You'll have to bring your own buckets, or jugs or containers such as tanker ships or semi trailers. About 12,000,000 galons available. If one person can't use it all, I will save all the names to select multiple winners. Prefer to give all to one winner.
No-shows will be reported. I will not call you to arrange delivery. Pickup at my water front location. Winner needs to remove all the crude oil as soon as possible.
I will probably have more oil available tomorrow, so I'll save the names in case of a no show. Or in case of multiple winners. Preference given to non profit agencies, and small countries with democratic governments.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

yesterday i said to my mother "prolly if you were to go there and take the oil BP would have you arrested, then if you were like "ok, here!" and dumped it back they'd arrest you for dumping toxic waste".
b.w.
I put a similar message up last fall offering free freshly fallen tree leaves for composting, etc.
They removed it minutes later.
I offered free snow and ice in the winter. Same result.
Regards, Joe Agro, Jr. (800) 871-5022 01.908.542.0244 Automatic / Pneumatic Drills: http://www.AutoDrill.com Multiple Spindle Drills: http://www.Multi-Drill.com Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com / Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com VIDEOS:
http://www.youtube.com/user/AutoDrill

V8013-R

I offered snow, one time. Made it to the list, even.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus