OT - Pure Gas

No, that's gene splicing...

Reply to
Richard

Yes the farmer plants yellow corn for his stock and to put in a silo. When the ears are just going - before harvest time - that is their sweet corn and for a few days it is harvested. Sometimes a small square of white or shoe is planted if the family has a plot for themselves.

Mart> TwoGuns wrote:

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

But breeding corn is different from gene fixing. When you see corn or grass that can kill due to a change - you wonder. Gene splicing is tricky stuff.

My wife wore a perfume for years. No issue with it. They used natural flowers and process it. Then they went and created from chemicals. If an un-opened bottle is within

100' of me I can sense it and start getting headaches and sinus overload. They, the company that sold the fake stuff to the perfume company got something 'close'.

I have never seen anything as dangerous to me as that new chemical.

Mart> W>>> TwoGuns wrote:

Reply to
Martin Eastburn