OT: Today's youth - I'm scared!

The whole issue would be moot if marriage licences had an expiration date like all other govt issued licences.

Reply to
Nick Hull

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 08:56:24 -0400, Glenn Ashmore calmly ranted:

Ooh, now there's a site. I took a look at half a dozen other pages and found that it's nearly as fair and unbiased as Michael Moore's movies and the Rep/Dem National websites.

-snip from the Wreck- Saw a bumpersticker the other week - don't know if it's just a local thing or spread across the US: "Practice Abstinence: No Bush, No Dick"

-snip-

Vote independent in November.

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 16:57:13 GMT, Gunner calmly ranted:

Isn't "poly amorous" when you do it with the family parrot? (sorry, couldn't 'elp meself)

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

I don't know. I've seen so many relationships break apart lately, I'm wondering how much effort is too much. Seeing what this does to folks, I'm rapidly becoming a 'no fault' convert.

Jim

jim rozen

I would think that a lot of our youth in Iraq right now would like to have a little "private time" with brats like these.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

"Polly wanna...?"

Gunner

"The entire population of Great Britain has been declared insane by their government. It is believed that should any one of them come in possession of a firearm, he will immediately start to foam at the mouth and begin kiling children at the nearest school. The proof of their insanity is that they actually believe this." -- someone in misc.survivalism

Reply to
Gunner

Agreed that the site is definitely anti Bush but the facts are accurate. Google on "ecconomy growth Repubilcan democrat" and you will find all sorts of articles from the regular news and financial magazines confirming the fact that the ecconomy does better under Democrats and Republicans tend to spend more and run higher deficits.

Reply to
Glenn Ashmore

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 15:12:07 -0400, Glenn Ashmore calmly ranted:

Considering that Congress under each reign is the opposite party to the president, what can you further assume? AFAIC, both parties are full of corrupt nutballs and I no longer want any part of either. Look what they've let the nation become. Unfortunately, we're all somewhat to blame, too.

This local guy has a good rant going:

--- Annoy a politician: Be trustworthy, faithful, and honest! ---

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques

It being a dull day, I decide to respond to what Gunner foisted Wed, 14 Jul 2004 04:46:07 GMT on rec.crafts.metalworking , viz:

It's hard enough to live in a double, adding a third just squares the difficulty IMHO. But if you can make it work ... good luck.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Problem with "no fault" is people go in thinking "can always get a divorce".

Bzzt, wrong answer, thank you for playing, you don't get a lousy copy of the home game, here's your hat what's your hurry?

OTOH, I had a co-worker who's attitude was "I respect marriage too much. That's why I'm not going to pledge myself to one person." Couldn't fault him on that.

tschus pyotr

Reply to
pyotr filipivich