OT: Wierd Science

Submitted without comment:

Glenn Ashmore

Your subject lines says you are aware it's off topic. Yet you post it here anyway. Any particular reason why?

Reply to
Don Bruder

Probably to get Gunner and his band of nitwits to post *their* off- topic crap.

Reply to
Jim Kovar

As opposed to your band of nitwits?

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Note that the brand of nitwits we offer have more nits and fewer wits than brand 'X' nitwits.

Actually, I found it interesting. It would have been off topic (although a typical posting) in any of several of the groups I've been known to infest.

Al Moore

Reply to
Alan Moore

I didn't know nitwits played in bands - which ones?

Reply to
william_b_noble

You opinion once again..is noted

I rather liked it as well .

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Respectfully speaking..how about Spike Jones?

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Once the ostriches (Bush, et al) stick their head in the sand somebodys going to sitck it in the end that's out in the open. Looks like we'll be dieing a slow death due to those nitwits.

Sounds typical of the religious nitwits. I've always found religion to be a crutch and only cripples need crtuches.

Reply to
JB

And people bitch about Gunner's posts/opinions.

SteveM

Reply to
Steve Mulhollan

Reply to
Don Foreman

Oh, for God's sake, Don, don't be absurd. Gunner can't get the word "liberal" out of his mouth without spitting on the floor. He has a collection of pet epithets for anyone who he believes is too liberal, or is too critical of the US administration, or is too much in favor of gun control.

Get real.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

I missed his spits on the floor and pet epithets. I'll admit to skimming rather than reading posts of any length and skipping many entirely as of no interest to me.

If Gunner has posted abusively and disrespectfully, shame on him. I've not seen that. You may read his posts more thoroughly than I do.

Reply to
Don Foreman

I have little choice. He directs many of them at me.

Respect is gone in politics. It disappeared in the '70s.

Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Well, now that Pete A. is gone, about the only thought provoking arguments that crop up on this NG are between you and Gunner, Ed. I readily admit to enjoying them.

Mike Eberle> >

Reply to
mikee

You mean there IS a good word for those? Really? How odd.

Though adding the "US administration" part was a slick trick on your part and not true in the slightest. I recall being quite vocal about the last one, and have indicated my displeasure about aspects of this one.

Now Liberals and gun control extremists..the only possible good words I can think of for those..are "unfortunately deranged" and tend to go down hill from there...shrug.

I do take exception to those apologists for all the aspects of the last administration, who condemn this one outright for a few things they dislike. But then..they tend to be "unfortunately deranged"

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Ed..there has NEVER been "respect" in Politics. At best its been an uneasy truce, along the lines of the MADD Doctrine.

In fact, if you review the politics from the Founders Time, until the turn of the 20th Century..you will find todays politics absolutely Touchy Feely.

(I suspect it started loosing its vigor when dueling was outlawed...)

Some other examples of less kindly politics.
But then..Im sure Ed the Rhino knew that

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"

Reply to
Gunner

Ed, the Rhino? I think this fits!!! F*ck with Ed and you get a nasty horn in the gut, when he's pissed, even if you can out waltz with him normally. Good one Gunner!

Mike Eberle> But then..Im sure Ed the Rhino knew that

Reply to
mikee

Chuckle..RINO means Republican in Name Only.

Ed is a self professed (Eastern) Moderate Republican, which means anywhere else he would be at best, a Moderate Democrat.

Joisey..must be the water.