Patio Heater

I was asked by a friend that manages a local restaurant, if I could look at his patio heaters. These are Infrared Dynamics free standing, natural gas. The service man says the whole head needs to be replaced. He doesn't trust the service man. I've watched him a few times, I don't trust him either.

I haven't looked at it, so I don't what the problem is. I may be able to look at it later this week.

Looking at the manual, the burner is held on with a hose clamp. Easy to replace. Actually everything looks easy to replace.

Does anyone know what normally fails with this type of heater.

He has 6, of which 2, have problems. The other 4, will probably fail next fall, when he needs them. So I'll look at all of them, and stock up on parts.

Thanks for any help someone can offer.

Reply to
Gary A. Gorgen

This link popped up on the sight that I was using to view this thread (google). Lots of parts avail...

Hogleg