Phase II angle plate slot CtoC dimensions

Looking to buy a couple of the Phase II 5x6" swival angle plates that ENCO is selling as P/N 418-4180. They are not going to be here for another week or so, and I would like to get the dimensions for the center to center spacing of the T-slots before they arrive. A call to Enco, then to PhaseII did not get that particular specification. They were able to fax me a drawing of the unit, with the T-slot dimensions, but not the Center to Center dimension I am after. If anyone has this, please chime in. Thanks, ron

Reply to
rbce2003