Pickle For Brazing Flux?

Fellow Metalheads, This time chipping and grinding isn't enough. I need to give my brazed steel an acid bath to remove the borax/boric acid flux . The 'Sparex' pickle used on jewelry-work type flux doesn't do it , so.... what does?.

Thanks , Dar

Sheltech

Boiling water. That'll take the stuff of in minutes.

Jim

jim rozen

Hilarious, Jim. I'll go do that; thanks.

Dar

Reply to
Sheltech