Place to buy small invar pipe

I'm looking for a place to get a small piece of invar pipe ... with a
half inch outer diameter and about 3 inches long. I've seen a lot of
places that sell it as solid rods. Does anyone know a store in North
America that sells pipes (hole drilling already done for you) in stock?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Reply to
Loading thread data ...
I don't know about Invar, but I would look for "cored rounds". This is how I've seen materials such as bronze (for bushings) listed.
D> Hello,
Reply to

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.