Place to buy small invar pipe

Hello,
I'm looking for a place to get a small piece of invar pipe ... with a
half inch outer diameter and about 3 inches long. I've seen a lot of
places that sell it as solid rods. Does anyone know a store in North
America that sells pipes (hole drilling already done for you) in stock?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
-David
Reply to
DONTMOVE
I don't know about Invar, but I would look for "cored rounds". This is how I've seen materials such as bronze (for bushings) listed.
D> Hello,
Reply to
woodworker88