pocket knife

My bad! Sorry about that. The good ones I have are 440 and, IIRC, the U.S. made Bali Song is 440C.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Edwards

I carry a Schrade Old Timer, model 340T, which I purchased about two weeks ago, for a specific purpose. I mow grass every day, during the mowing season, and I use a string trimmer to edge with. The nylon line on my trimmer likes to stick to itself, on the spool, and I use the knife to get the line unstuck.

Less than a week after I got the knife, I was walking back to my truck, after shopping at the Hobby Lobby, and the fellow next to me was unable to get his car started. It seems that his battery posts and connectors were corroded. I used my locking pliers to remove the connectors, and, after a few minutes of scraping with the knife, he was back on the road.

Mike Mandaville Austin, Texas

Reply to
MikeMandaville