powder actuated nail gun

the gun you are talking about is called a ramset gun where I come from
(New Zealand)
they are powered by differennt grades of 22rf blanks (colour coded)and
are extremely dangerous
They were realy designed for fixing peices of wood or steel onto solid
I have heard of them being used to fix steel frames together
but a screw gun is possibly more suited for your job using 'thread
cutting self tappers' similar to what they use on steel frame roofs
Regards Murray
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.