powder actuated nail gun

Hi the gun you are talking about is called a ramset gun where I come from (New Zealand) they are powered by differennt grades of 22rf blanks (colour coded)and are extremely dangerous They were realy designed for fixing peices of wood or steel onto solid concrete I have heard of them being used to fix steel frames together but a screw gun is possibly more suited for your job using 'thread cutting self tappers' similar to what they use on steel frame roofs Regards Murray

Reply to
Murray