Powder coating curing

well storming the internet i came across some interesting info.. available on

apparently its alot more efficient to cure the parts not in an oven but with a infrared heater. now my concern is even if we do this outside, someone will have to walk up to the part bein cured and move the heater to the spot needing the heat. as far as i understand, while curing powdercoating gives off really bad fumes. is this still true with this methood of curing, if so what kind of respirator should be used?

Reply to
xxunkn0vvnxx

snipped-for-privacy@tech-industries.biz wrote: ... available on

apparently its alot more

They might have a slightly biased opinion - they're selling a $325 (ON SALE) heater. One that looks a LOT like this $70 one (less the stand):

Bob

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt